Monday, August 15, 2011

Weekend in Review

Lots of things going on in Iselin this weekend.
Of course, I wasn't in town, because I went camping ... YAY!
But other people were here and took some photos for me of the Gabrielle-a-Palooza festival:

Balloon Ceremony -- photo by Monika Dopieralska

photo by Monika Dopieralska
photo by Monika Dopieralska

photo by Monika Dopieralska

Photo by Monika Dopieralska

photo by Monika Dopieralska


Monika took a lot of great photos of all the acts, it was really hard to decide which ones to use!
And, of course the India Day Parade was also this weekend. I was home in time, but the rain was just too hard for me to venture out of the house again at that point. So if you want to see photos, you can go to the Woodbridge Patch, which is HERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment