Sunday, August 28, 2011

Photos Around Iselin




Well, it seems that we all got through the storm, a bit worse for the wear but hopefully all safe. The Governor has said that everyone should stay off the streets... and I would totally agree with that. For some reason, though, a lot of people with jobs - even teenagers - are still expected to get to work, and like it or not, a lot of them are on the roads. And there are a LOT of emergency service workers out as well.
 The animals in Merrill Park are a bit soggy - but don't worry, I saw park employees and I am sure that they are seeing to the needs of the animals.
 Usually Green Street goes over the brook.  Today, the brook goes over green street.  I wouldn't do this if I were you... But I'm hoping this flood clears up soon!
This is a dead end off of Benjamin Avenue.  It isn't unusual to see the brook coming up to this street.  It is a little weirder to see the water bubbling up out of the manhole cover!

1 comment:

  1. I'm on the other side of Iselin between the parkway and the train tracks we have power but people in the area are saying they have power out so be safe.

    ReplyDelete