Sunday, August 28, 2011

Rumors and Information...

One of the reasons that I find Facebook and Twitter so fascinating is because you hear so much about what's going on. Or what people THINK is going on. Sometimes it's true. Sometimes it's just a rumor. Who knows for sure? So... here are some of the things I read just now on Facebook. True or not??? I have no idea!  What have you heard?

  • Shop Rite in Woodbridge is closed today, and they'll open at 6 AM tomorrow. 
  • Someone was caught trying to LOOT the Home Depot in Woodbridge - BUT if that's true, I think they were arrested.  (Again - this is rumors, people!  I'm hoping it's not true!  And if it is true, I hope they go to jail... c'mon, people, we're supposed to be a civilized society!!!)
  • A sink hole opened up in Port Reading, which could be a water main break.  (I'm going to try to find out.)

No comments:

Post a Comment