Friday, November 25, 2011

Justin Beiber in Menlo Mall?

I don't really follow Justin Beiber much. So I don't really know where he is playing right now... if he's in concert or making public appearances. But someone commented on the blog that I should write about Justin Beiber at Menlo Park Mall.

So I did a little research online, and I didn't find anything definite.

I did find a note from Menlo Park Mall on their Facebook page. Someone random had posted that everyone was all excited because they heard rumors that Justin Beiber was going to be there. The official Menlo Park Mall response was this:
Menlo Park Mall: People let eveyone know... If the mall is/was planning ANY appearances they would be posted by the mall on the website / here / and twitter. If you DO NOT read it here from us - assume it's not true. Thanks
The only thing I found was this commercial, linked to Justin's twitter accout...which does NOT promise that he's going to any Macy's in particular...



There is also some indication that Justin Beiber granted some wishes for some Make A Wish children... Could that have happened at Macy's in Menlo? I don't know, but maybe.
Also, this morning, #PrayforJustinBeiber is a trending topic on twitter.

A sample tweet is this:
#prayforjustinbieber Justin had an asthma attack and now he's in the hospital. RT if you care.♥

So the rumor...and it's just a rumor... on twitter is that he had an asthma attack while doing an interview. And if this is true, I suppose his personal appearances may be on hold for the moment. If you know otherwise, let me know! I'd love to post a picture of Beiber at Menlo!

2 comments:

  1. some of my friends on facebook that live in iselin say that justin beiber is at the mall. also, there was a helicoptor hovering over the mall last night,thursday, and justin is in NJ for his paternity test so maybe hes here

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish it was true, but I really don't think it is. I just saw on Fox 5 News that they have been taking lots of helicopter footage - "Sky Fox" - just to show everyone how crazy the shoppers are.

    ReplyDelete