Friday, November 25, 2011

Christmas Present Idea - MADE IN THE USA!

I'm still looking for ideas for my Christmas Shopping list for things that are MADE IN THE USA, and I found this idea.  If you know someone who is in the medical field, this might be a good idea for you, too.  Actually, scrubs uniforms are a good idea for just about anyone who wants to be comfortable.  I hear that people wear them as PJ's or just around the house to relax in.


If you go to Blue Sky Scrubs.com - the web site is located at http://www.blueskyscrubs.com - you'll find a whole lot of really nice choices.  They look stylish AND comfy!  Plus, like I said, they are MADE IN THE USA, which is really important to me this year, because I want to help an American in a manufacturing plant somewhere keep his or her job!

Oh, and there is some sweepstakes contest going on until the 30th... you might want to enter, too...

So, that's my Christmas Present Idea of the Day... scrubs uniforms for sale for a nurse, doctor, or medical professional that you love.

No comments:

Post a Comment