Friday, November 18, 2011

Hubby and Me

Guest post written by Christine Duncan
My husband and I have been trying to figure out how to save more money. There are some things we don’t want to give up like our http://www.direct.tv/direct-tv-packages.html channels or the trip we take each year but I think we’ve decided there are others we can do without like trash pickup and buying the nicest beer in the case everytime we go. I don’t know what it is but now that we’re married I feel an intense need to hoard moneyin case something happens. I think it’s living in this big house knowing that at any moment something could break or that one of us could lose our job and that’s enough to make me worry for our future, you know? I think at the end of the day it’s every person’s responsibility to try and save money for their family and though our family is only the two of us right now I think saving for our FUTURE family is a really smart decision for the both of us. I’m trying to be frugal!

1 comment:

  1. I agree - being frugal is a really good idea! If anyone has any good "thrifty" suggestions, please feel free to send them in! If I like them, I'll post them!

    ReplyDelete