Saturday, November 19, 2011

Get to the WHS Bazaar while there's still time!!!

I just stopped in at the Woodbridge High School Holiday Bazaar.  It's open today (Sat., Nov. 19th) until 3:00.

I wanted to make sure I got there because a friend of mine is selling her handcrafted bee products... honeys and soaps and lotions, all really nice.  I bought a bunch of stuff for people on my list for Christmas this year.

But I have to tell you about the Creamed Honey that she is selling.  OMG!  I tried a little bit, and I LOVE it!  I'm talking especially about the JALEPENO flavored creamed honey.

I don't know if you've ever thought about a spicy flavored honey, but now I'm wondering why it's not all over the place.  I brought some home and I'm going to make some corn muffins to eat it on.  I LOVED it! (I'm not giving it to anyone for Christmas, because I'm keeping it for myself!)  There was a spicy peanut creamed honey, and a cinnamon pecan creamed honey, too.  I didn't try them, but I'm thinking about calling her and getting those next time.  I did get a Boysenberry creamed honey; I love fruity flavors.  BUT... the JALAPENO!!! Wow!

Anyway, the whole craft bazaar is FULL of reallly nice tables of beautiful things you can get for people for Christmas.  So if you have any presents left to buy, get over there before it closes today at 3!!!

(And if you pick up any of the stuff at the Barely BeeHav'N table, tell Cathryn I said HI!)


No comments:

Post a Comment