Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Financial Aid Workshop at JFK HS

If you have a child in High School, you probably got this message already.

"John F. Kennedy Memorial High School will be hosting the Woodbridge Township School District's Financial Aid workshop on Thursday, November 17th. The workshop will be held at 6:30 p.m. in the auditorium. All senior students and families are invited to attend this meeting."

I went to this workshop before my child was a senior, and I was glad I did, because there is a lot to learn about applying for the FAFSA when your kid goes off to college.

So, even though you probably know the meeting is happening, I just wanted to remind you about it - and recommend that you go and listen to them, at least one time, so you have a basic understanding. Because filling out the FAFSA form is no fun, but this might make it a little bit easier.

No comments:

Post a Comment