Monday, April 19, 2010

Tomorrow is Election Day

This is the most highly anticipated School Election Day I can ever recall.

The School Board has three seats open, and several candidates running. But (in my opinion) the even bigger issue is the School Budget question -- will it pass, or will it fail?

Please vote.

The majority voice should be heard - no matter what way that goes. This is an issue that almost everyone you talk to has a strong opinion. I know I do, and I know how I'm voting; if you want to know, read my editorial page (click on the tab above.)

Whichever way the vote goes, the voice of the people should be heard. A low voter turnout on such hotly debated topics would be... what's the word I'm looking for?... well, just plain wrong.

If you are still considering the question and the issues and the candidates, the Woodbridge.injersey website has a great page which you can find HERE. Take a look.

And make plans to get to your polling place between 2- 9 PM tomorrow.

Make sure your voice is heard.

No comments:

Post a Comment