Monday, April 26, 2010

Rainy Days and Mondays:
How 'bout a Movie?

It's quite damp out, and a bit chilly, and a perfect day to go to the movies with a few friends!

So, a few friends and I just went to see "The Back-up Plan" starring Jennifer Lopez, and it was a very pleasant way to spend the afternoon. The movie was cute - definitely a chick flick, and maybe even more specifically a "mommy movie." I'm glad I didn't bring my husband to see it, he would have been bored to tears. The girls and I had a few laughs, though.

Jennifer Lopez stars as "Zoe," a girl who has decided that she wants a child, even though she isn't at all settled on the father side of that equation. So she takes matters into her own hands and has the procedure done for artificial insemination, and just happens to meet a guy... so you can basically see where this is going.

We saw the movie at the AMC Theater in Menlo Mall. They have a decent theater, especially in the afternoon when it's rather quiet. You can take a look at movie times HERE.

I'm looking forward to my next movie monday with the girls!

No comments:

Post a Comment