Monday, April 26, 2010

Coming Attractions


I read this book several months ago. It was highly recommended, and I definitely enjoyed it. I just saw coming attractions for the movie that they made, starring Julia Roberts... and it looks FANTASTIC!

Now, I'm someone who normally thinks that the book is better than the movie in most cases. I'm not sure, though, this time.

I'm going to have to dig out the book and re-read it before I go see the movie. Because the movie looks AWESOME! And I really like Julia Roberts, don't you?

2 comments:

  1. I think I saw the author on Oprah. she was having a really sucky time in her life and went to Italy???? and reprioritized everything....starting with food..
    Am I right?

    B

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, that's about right. The movie, though, makes it really amazing... wanna see it with me?

    ReplyDelete