Sunday, September 18, 2011

The Avett Brothers are coming to PNC!


(Click HERE if you don't see the video on your email...)

Have you ever heard of the Avett Brothers??? I love them. They are hard to categorize, maybe alternative country/bluegrass, with rock and pop influences. This video shows one of their more mellow songs; they also have some songs that are almost punk rock, if you can have bluegrass mixed with just a dab of punk and a dab of rock. Does that make sense? Anyway, I love them, and I've travelled far and wide to see them; they've played in NYC and in Philly, and at a festival in South Jersey - but now I get to see them here at the PNC on September 23rd! I am ordering my tickets tonight, I think. I didn't get tickets yet, but it was a pretty safe bet that they would still be available, since very few people around here have heard of them. Let me know if you are coming!

No comments:

Post a Comment