Friday, April 8, 2011

Soprano's "Paulie" is appearing at Canals!

OK, I'm not getting any advertising money to do this or anything, but I got an email from Canals -- you know, that liquor store on Route 1? And I'm pretty sure they won't mind if I spread the word, since I guess doing business is what it's all about, right?  So I didn't worry too much about it, I just copied and pasted.






THIS WEEKEND!!!
Tony Sirico Appearance and Bottle Signing

Saturday, April 9th, 2011 - 1:00pm - 3:00pm

Joe Canal's is pleased to welcome Tony Sirico to our Liquid Learning Center for a bottle signing! Tony is best known for his role as Paulie "Walnuts" Gualtieri on HBO's hit series, The Sopranos. He'll be stopping by to sign bottles of Sopranos wines and to say hello to all his fans. We will also be pouring samples of Sopranos wines for you to try. $1.00 for every bottle sold will be donated to charity, so please, no outside memorabilia.

Joe Canal's even has a bottle blog, which you can go to by clicking HERE for more information!

Joe Canal's is located at
489 US Route 1 South
Iselin, NJ 08830
732-726-0077

No comments:

Post a Comment