Friday, February 17, 2012

Pizza Time

Did you know Pizza Time has a web site? 
 Click HERE to find it...
And a Facebook page!

I just read on their Facebook page that they have a new catering menu.  That's a good idea, I'm going to keep it in mind.

But meanwhile... that pizza really looked good... and the web site says they are open until 11:00 PM on Fridays...

Yeah, you know I get paid for some ads I put on here, right?  But not this one.  This isn't an ad.  This is just me being hungry.

If it was an ad, I'd put the address and everything on here.  But it's not, so I'm going to leave that out.  Because if you are from Iselin, you probably already KNOW where Pizza Time is.  And if you don't, you can find it on the website, right?






glitter-graphics.com

No comments:

Post a Comment