Sunday, February 5, 2012

Are you Ready for some Superbowl?



Someone I know found this photo on the internet and shared it on Facebook.  So I have no idea who I should give credit to for the photo... but WOW!!! What an idea! 

In the search for amazing food stadiums, I also found this video.  OMG...



The Big Game Snack Food Stadium - Watch More Funny Videos
Are you ready for the Superbowl? I personally enjoy the snacks and commercials the most.

Superbowl Sunday is *almost* a holiday in the USA, and THIS Superbowl is pretty much a holiday in NJ since the Giants are IN! According to Vegas, though, it seems like the Giants are the underdogs, with a lot of the insiders apparently voting on the Patriots. You can read the story HERE...on the Vegas Insider Website.

Me, personally... I always like to root for the underdog. Go Giants!

No comments:

Post a Comment