Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Congratulations to the Iselin JFK HS Class of 2011!

It was a lovely afternoon for the JFK High School Graduation. The whole ceremony was held outdoors on the football field, with slightly overcast skies and a few rain drops brightening as the day went on, becoming sunny and lovely.
Speeches by Valedictorian Shifa Gandhi and Salutatorian Pranav Badami, and by the Class of 2011's President, Anthony Williams, were very nicely done - as were the speeches by the dignitaries.
I took a bunch of photos - but I must admit I took mostly photos of my own kid, sorry! I have a short video, too, but I'm trying to figure out how to work that. It isn't that good yet, but maybe I can make it a little better. I'll try to download it later.
Here are some of the photos I took... but if you have photos of your own that you would like me to put up here, email them to me at iselin.home@yahoo.com!










No comments:

Post a Comment