Wednesday, July 21, 2010

The Story of Bottled Water

I personally like Iselin water.
I remember when I was a kid, Gram would pour a pitcher of water from the tap, fill the pitcher with ice cubes, made from the tap, and it was DELICIOUS.
And, well, I'm living in the same house, and it's the same tap, right?
So I've never believed in the need for bottled water.
Although over the last few years, I must admit, I've been a bit... embarassed... to offer people a glass of tap water.
But watch this video!

It's all a marketing ploy. I hate being conned by advertisers.
How about you? Do you believe in bottled water, or do you believe in the safety of our tap?

3 comments:

  1. iselin water is disgusting. i filter it with brita walter filter. it tastes too much like chlorine. it's even worse from the fountains at jfk.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OK, you are definitely right about the chlorine taste. And I have a filter on my tap, I admit. But it's definitely clean, and it's way better for the environment to avoid the bottles...

    ReplyDelete
  3. well yes, thats why i filter it with brita

    ReplyDelete