Monday, July 5, 2010

The Heatwave

The story right now in Iselin is the HEAT!

I haven't gone outside yet today, and I've got the air conditioner pumping away. But you can see the heat creeping through the window blinds anyway.

I checked weather.com and it's supposed to be in the upper 90's for the high and the upper 70's for the low, for the next few days.

What do you do to keep cool?

Drink a lot of liquids... don't over-exert yourself...
well, obviously you can stay in the air conditioning...
Going to the mall is a good idea because it's nice and cool there anyway, and then you don't need to pump your own a/c so high! Or how about a movie? Yeah, maybe a movie!

I'm going to fill up my pool (I have a $10 special baby pool from Toys R Us, for my patio.) Enjoy the heat!

No comments:

Post a Comment