Thursday, July 1, 2010

Filing for Unemployment

The NJ Unemployment Website, in case you are wondering, is pretty busy this morning.
I went to file -- HERE is a link to the state's online unemployment application -- and gave it a shot.
I got through the first few pages, and thought it was going pretty smoothly. But then I guess everyone woke up. And now, I keep getting this message:

Web site is currently unavailable. Please try again later.
If the problem continue to occur, please contact an Agent at 732-761-2020, 201-601-4100, or 856-507-2340. If you reside out of state, please contact an Agent at 888-795-6672. Agents should be contacted during our normal business hours from 8:00 AM to 4:30 PM, Monday through Friday, excluding holidays.

I guess there are a lot of people unemployed in New Jersey this morning. Well, at least me and a few other school employees. :P

No comments:

Post a Comment