Sunday, May 16, 2010

Sunday Papers

I used to love reading the Sunday newspapers. I don't have a subscription anymore, do you? But I miss reading the updates. I'm online, instead. Of course, I always start with Facebook, because that's where I can read the news about family and friends. After that, I just surf the web a while.

So if you wanna read what I've been reading, take a look at some of these links.

Here is an article from the NY Times about how Facebook is affecting our information. (It seems like a good article... to tell the truth, I'm going to have to go back and read it again to really absorb it!)

I always used to love the comics, so here are a few that I like (even though they are not typical comics!)
Encoreseraphine and xkcd

The debate on the Red Sticker on teenager's license plates continues at Ledger Live:
Will the new N.J. teen driver decal law actually stick?



This is a very good article analyzing how much money teachers really make, from NJ.Com ... it includes this chart:

... and you can read it HERE.

And finally, how about the NY Times book review? HERE is the list of Paperback Non Fiction -- check out #4 on the list, "Are you there, Vodka? It's me, Chelsea," which is the book we've picked for the book club! (I hope it's a good one!)

No comments:

Post a Comment