Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Sell Books Online at Cash4Books.net

I'm not currently gainfully employed... I was a secretary in the school system who got laid off, and I've tried substitute teaching, but it's not for me. So I've been looking for a job and for other ideas for making money, and I came a cross this website: Sell Books Online at Cash4Books.net

I don't know for sure how well it's going to work, but I'll let you know! I have millions of books here at my house, many of which I don't want to let go, but some of which I'd never miss. So I went to the website and typed in the ISBN number from the back of a bunch of books. The site will tell you right away if the book is worth anything to them or not. Out of the 15 or so books I put in, (the books I was actually willing to get rid of,) only one came up that they were willing to pay for. But they'll give me $4.25 for that one book! And to be fair, I'm really not interested in selling any of the books that are at all interesting. There is a really good reason why I have millions of books - it's because I hate to part with them!

So... I set up an account on the cash4books site, and told them I'd send them the book. They gave me a postage paid thing to print, so it's not costing me anything to mail them the book. After they receive the book, they'll send me a check for $4.25.

I get a little cash...very little, I know, but it didn't take any time at all. I also get rid of a pretty big book that no one here wanted.

If you have some books to sell, click on the link above, and tell them Susan sent you! (I think I also get credit if I refer someone!)

No comments:

Post a Comment