Monday, January 3, 2011

Nothing is new!

Did you ever turn on the news when it was a slow news day, and watch the news reporter try to create a story where one doesn't really exist?

That's kinda where I am today.

Nothing exciting is going on today.  Everyone went back to school and work, and nothing fun is planned.  There was some weather... but it wasn't really exciting weather.  There was a nice sunrise and a nice sunset, but I didn't have a camera handy.  I have no exciting celebrity gossip to share.  I would like to post something, but I don't have much of anything to say.

Luckily, that also means nothing extremely bad is happening (at least, as far as I know!)  Everything is copacetic, hunky dory, status quo, peaceful.  (Unless I'm missing something... which of course is very possible.)

I guess the most exciting thing I can tell you about is that I went food shopping and Shoprite is starting the CanCan sale.  (I spent about $150, but the receipt said I saved $119.  I live an exciting life, don't I?)  I was so happy, I'll probably go back tomorrow and fill up another cart.

I also read on Woodbridge InJersey that Woodbridge Township is going to have a Passport day on January 6, for anyone who hasn't gotten their passport yet.  If you are interested, you can click HERE on the link and get all the details.

So that's it... Have a pleasant, uneventful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment