Thursday, January 12, 2012

Stephen Colbert: Presidential Candidate?


I love watching Jon Stewart and  Stephen Colbert on Comedy Central every night.  I'm definitely tuning in tonight, are you?

Because in an article on the Washington Post, which you can read here,

"Stephen Colbert transfers super PAC to Jon Stewart, teases entry to Republican primary in South Carolina." 

HMMM. Can Stephen Colbert run for president?  And... if he runs... can he win?  And... if he wins... can he lead?  Can he do any worse - or any better - than any of these other people?

Politico.com said that Stephen Colbert's announcement was: “I am proud to announce that I am forming an exploratory committee to lay the groundwork for my possible candidacy for president of the United States of America of South Carolina,” Colbert said during the Thursday evening show, several hours before airtime on Comedy Central."





No comments:

Post a Comment