Friday, January 6, 2012

Moving Again

Moving Again

Guest written by our friend Mason Abbott

When we found out we were moving my first thought was that we were going to be so far away from family. My second thought was how much it was going to cost to hire movers and look into new Internet Packages Deals but that went away when I thought about how tough it was going to be to spend any kind of time with my family from now on. My mom was going to be a plane ride away which was something I’d never had to deal with before! I love my mother and she’s my best friend, too, so talking to her every day on the phone was already a given. Before we moved though she was only about 30 minutes away by car and now she’s going to be about 8 hours – that’s just not feasible for me and my family. I really miss mom but I’m trying to adjust and remember that this move isn’t just for me it’s for my whole family and it’s best for the lot of us.

1 comment:

  1. Moving could go either way, it really depends on your outlook. It could be a pleasant experience because you'll get to see a different place with fresh sights and sounds, or even make new friends.

    ReplyDelete