Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Time for me to bore you
with the weather and my garden!


Sometimes, I just love my garden.  Today was one of those days.  It was a beautiful afternoon, and all of the recent rain made it seem even nicer out today in the sun - it was humid, and warm, and just a marvelous day all around. 

I didn't even THINK of taking photos of the garden until it was late, so you don't get the full effect of the sun beating down. It was starting to get dark when I started snapping photos.

The other thing you don't see in these photos are the mosquitos - I attract them in droves.  (What is the plural grouping of mosquitos?  Like a gaggle of geese, a pod of whales, a murder of crows... what is a lot of mosquitoes called?)

So anyway, here are some of the flowers I've taken pictures of near my house.  They're May Flowers.  Because April Showers bring May Flowers.  And I guess May showers bring berries and tomatoes and other yummy garden things.



No comments:

Post a Comment