Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Wordless Wednesday

 

Wordless Wednesday means I should be posting a picture and not writing anything.
But if you know me, you know I have trouble keeping my mouth shut - yak yak yak.
So I still wanted to write something.
I like this picture because it perfectly illustrates the weather; cold, but clear, and warm sun, with just a trace of springtime thaw...
I don't like this picture because A) it should be more about Iselin as a whole, and less about my own back yard, and B) I write way too much about the weather.

Like I've said before, this blog is a blog - not the news. So, for the most part, some days you'll get a post about what's going on around town, and somedays you'll get a post about what's going on in my head.

That's it, I'll stop talking now. :)
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment