Sunday, February 6, 2011

Superbowl Sunday

Today is the unofficial National holiday, Superbowl Sunday.  And these are two pretty good teams.  I guess.  I don't really care at all about football.  I can't decide if I want to root for the Steelers, because my niece and one of my best friends from high school are both out in Pittsburgh, or for the Packers, because they've always seemed like such a great team with great fans, and I like the cheese-head hats.  Either way, I really don't care who wins.

But I'm still excited that it's Superbowl Sunday, because I always enjoy a reason to get together with friends, and eat really fattening party food.

And I really like the commercials.

And I can't wait for the new episode of GLEE, which will be on right after the game!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment