Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Icy

It's very icy in Iselin right now. I'm not sure how long it's going to last; hopefully the warmer temperature will melt everything away today. If I were you, though, I wouldn't go ANYWHERE.

I hear from Woodbridge InJersey that there are a lot of power outages in Woodbridge Township. I don't know where... all I know is I've got power here at my house, and I'm not going anywhere else to check it out. If you don't have power, write in and I'll post it...

And I hear that Punxsutawney Phil - oh yeah, and Zombie Sammi - have decided that winter will be over soon! I'm so relieved! Happy Groundhog Day!


2 comments:

  1. Hi, I live in Iselin - near Chain O Hills and I do not have power. I am at work using the computer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Did your power come back on??? Stay warm and be careful!

    ReplyDelete