Tuesday, May 29, 2012

It's a beautiful day!

And there's still no school in Iselin... so it's a great day to enjoy, if you have a chance!  It's a scorcher out there, of course, so I hope that if you are able to enjoy it outside you can enjoy it next to a pool or something.  If not, I highly recommend hanging out in the air conditioning somewhere - maybe going to Woodbridge Center and shopping for a while?


I did a lot of gardening yesterday, and got a little bit of a burn, so I'm thinking that for me, inside is the place to be today.  And even though it may be the last day of a long weekend, I'm feeling like this bonus day should still be a work day -- a day to work at home, that is.  I've always got plenty of work to do around the house.

The weather channel is saying that it's going to be in the upper 80's today, but it's going to feel like the 90's... and it's still May!  So, Welcome Summer - it might be a few weeks away still, but unofficially, it's here!

No comments:

Post a Comment