Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Will Christie Run?

Governor Christie has called a press conference for 1:00 PM today.
The question of the day - will he run for President?

He's been saying no all along.
And no one really believed him.

All the buzz today, though, says that he will restate this position, and he will NOT run for President.
You can read all about it all over the internet - for example, HERE.

So I doubt I bother watching at 1:00.  Let me know if he changes his mind.  You can see the press conference HERE, if you are interested.

4 comments:

  1. What do you think should happen - do you think he should run for president ?

    ReplyDelete
  2. At least he told the truth and stuck to his guns He is not going to run for Pres.

    ReplyDelete
  3. True. Like I said, I didn't watch. But if he had a reason for not running, everyone begging him to run shouldn't be what makes the difference.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dev - sorry I missed your comment earlier. I'm not a big Christie supporter, since I lost my job in the "school shake up" when he got elected. On the other hand, if what he's doing really will fix what's wrong with New Jersey, then he should finish the job he started. So I would say no - right now, for me, either way you look at it, I wouldn't support him.

    Now, next Presidential election - if he's right, and the changes he is making has made NJ a better place to live for everyone, well... maybe then I would reconsider.

    ReplyDelete