Friday, October 7, 2011

Iselin Houses

27 North Juliet Street, Iselin
If I had lots of extra money, I would start a collection.  Some rich people collect valuable art or expensive jewelry, or classic cars.  I would collect houses.  I just love houses.

I love walking around Iselin and looking at all of the houses and gardens and yards and decorations.  There are some great homes around here.  I love my neighborhood; most of the houses started out as cookie cutter homes, all built with the same basic set of plans; but then, through the years, people have put their own personal design sense into them.

I've seen Patch.com post houses that are for sale, and even though I don't like to be a copycat, I do think it can be an interesting story.  So I've decided to do something similar.  After all, I really like looking at houses in my neighborhood, right?  And I can't be the only one.  Plus, I wouldn't mind getting some tips for updating my own house. 

Let me know what you think.  If your house is for sale in Iselin, and you want me to put it on here, email me!  Or - if you have a particularly nice garden, or decorations, or interior design, I'd love to do a story on you!

So... the first house I'm going to blog about?  Is at 27 North Juliet Street, and it's actually for sale by Choice Realty!

Wow, I love this house!  There's plenty of room for a big family; I could totally see living here with my parents if they had to come live with my husband and I.  And it is SO CLOSE to Metropark that you could walk to the train in no time at all; it would take longer to drive to the train and park. 

And I really like the pictures on the virtual tour, which you can see HERE.  It's got plenty of room and lots of wood floors, which are much better than carpeting, if you ask me.


But - best of all - did you see this beautiful garden?  I love my back yard, but this yard - with the closed in porch - is probably even better than my own.  I can imagine sitting in the porch every evening with a glass of wine, listening to music and talking to my family while we watch the lightening bugs!  It looks so peaceful and relaxing!

Just looking at these pictures makes me want to go out and start cleaning up my own back yard a little.   Especially since it's a nice day for that.

So I'll see ya later!





No comments:

Post a Comment