Saturday, March 5, 2011

Iselin Pneubotic Mustangs Race Results!

This just in!  A reporter in the field (LOL - one of the parents!)  just texted me to say that the Robotics team placed 44 out of 60. PLUS... we won an award for being the  "All Star Rookie Team"! 

I'm impressed!  This was our team's first year competing, and a LOT of these teams have been in this competition for years and years - I talked to one lady who said her team has been involved since late 1990-something!  I know that they are going to do even better next year, with this experience under their belts.

If your child is going to be attending JFK next year, and they want to be a part of a winning team, have them tell Mr. York that they want to be on the team too.  There are obvious needs for people interested in engineering or robotics, but they could use strategic help, and artistic and journalism/pr help too, among other things. ( I'm pretty sure that parent support is welcome as well.) 

2 comments: