Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Bird on a Wire


Bird on a Wire
Originally uploaded by Love, Iselin NJ
 A LITTLE BIRDIE TOLD ME...

That's what my Gram used to say.  I'd say, "But Gram, how did you KNOW that?"  And her response, of course, was, "A Little Birdie told me." 

This blog isn't for that kind of information.  It isn't about rumors.  I only intend to write very upfront information.  It also isn't really about news.  The idea of this being the "Times" is rather tongue-in-cheek.  There is no way I'm going to beat a real reporter to the scoop.  It's more like feature stories.  If you want news stories, there are better websites -- I've linked to in the right column - check them out.

This blog is for positive, up-beat kinds of things.  It's to meet your neighbors.  It's to show you some of the things in town you might not know about.  It's to brag about how smart our kids are, and how great our shopping and restaurants are, and how many great things you can visit nearby. 

If you have an idea for a story, post a comment or give me a call.  I can't make any promises, but I'll see what I can do. 

1 comment:

  1. I loved the pictures of the flood. I used to like going over to the brook after a hard rain to see how high the water got. JD

    ReplyDelete