Friday, December 24, 2010

Mass Schedule for St. Cecelia's in Iselin

I happened to notice that a few people were looking for St. Cecelia's Mass Schedule for Christmas. I called a friend of mine who's a faithful member, and this is what she told me:
Today - Christmas Eve -
4:30 Mass - MUST HAVE TICKETS TO ENTER
6:00 Mass
Midnight Mass - Begins at 11:30 with Christmas Carols - (and expect to be out very late; my friend said she thinks it can run to 1:30 - 1:45 AM)

Tomorrow - Christmas Day -
8:30 AM
10:00 AM
11:30 AM


(No 7:00 AM or 5:00 PM Mass on Christmas Day.)

3 comments:

  1. lol 130 or 145 is late? i thought you were going to say 4 or 5am. lol. didnt think the church had crazy parties!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. :) LOL - It's awful late to be sitting in church! I think I'd fall asleep, if it was me! On the other hand... it might be a really great time for a lot of folks :D
    Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Definitely one of the better which you 've posted on this blog.Keep up the good work! Will you post in future regarding Mass schedules?

    ReplyDelete