Monday, December 5, 2011

Ummmm.... snow?


 Today was SO warm. It didn't even feel much like Autumn, never mind Winter.
And I haven't been hearing much about snow for this week... BUT....

There is this one web site that I first started checking around the time of the hurricane ... when was the hurricane again? ... you know when I mean. Anyway, I found this SEVERE NJ WEATHER.com website, and it was VERY informative.

Then, that same website was the first place that I heard that started talking about snow back in October. And yup, it was right.

Well, now the Severe NJ Weather website is raising the idea that it might ... maybe... could... (gulp)...SNOW... on Thursday. No promises. But maybe....

Check the Severe NJ Weather.com website, and follow the forecast, HERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment