Friday, October 29, 2010

Starlings in Iselin


I love seeing the starlings fly through Iselin... I think it is such a joyful sight, for some reason!

Fall is well underway. The weather was freakishly warm for a few days, but the cool weather has snapped back into place. It should be a nice brisk weekend to celebrate Halloween, I'm hoping.

Mischief Night is Saturday Night. I'm hoping that there isn't too much mischief happening, but in past years, eggs have been thrown at houses and cars, windows have been soaped, and trees have been tp'd - toilet papered. I'll be watching out my window and trying to keep my teenagers in the house where they won't get into any trouble!

Halloween is Sunday. I haven't gone "Trick or Treating" for several years, because my kids are too old to need me for that any more. I am hoping a friend will be visiting, though, and I can go around the neighborhood with her little girls. The girls will be wearing costumes representing characters on their favorite TV shows. I'm going to be a cowgirl... I love to dress up!
I think we're going to "Trick or Treat" about 1:00 - I hope that's not too early?
And if you stop by my house, we'll be giving out a variety of candy like tootsie rolls and lollipops, and spider rings... probably in a bowl on the front patio, with the honor system... so please, be honorable and not greedy!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment